Vegetable Stir Fry With Sesame Seeds
|Chicken stock||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger root slice||3 , chopped|
|Ginger root slices||3 , peeled and chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Carrots||4 , diagonally sliced|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Sweet pepper||1 , half each, cut in strips (red and green variety)|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Pound|
|Bok choy||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Pound, topped and tailed|
|Chopped bok choy||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. In 1 cup or 250 milliliter measure, blend together stock, cornstarch and soy sauce, microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling, stirring once and set aside.
2. Heat the microwave browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or as per the manufacturer's directions.
3. Add oil, gingerroot and garlic to skillet, stir for 30 seconds, add carrots and onion and stir to coat with oil.
4. Microwave at High for 1 minute, add red and green peppers, snow peas, bok choy and chicken stock mixture and stir.
5. Cover and microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.