Sesame Seed Drops
|Butter||185 Gram (3/4 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Toasted)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla, stirring it in.
5) Add flour, baking powder and salt sifting them in the mixture.
6) Add sesame seeds to mixture, combining well.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the mixture on it.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.