|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Shortening||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crisp rice cereal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt with the shortening resembling pie dough.
2) Mix together milk and vinegar.
3) Immediately add to the dough mixture.
4) Separate and divide dough into 36 pieces.
5) Roll with fingers into 5 inches long.
6) Mix one egg yolk with one teaspoon of water to make egg wash.
7) Brush 36 pieces with it.
8) Mix crushed rice cereal with salt and sesame seed.
9) Sprinkle the mixture on top.
10) Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes.
11) Serve warm.