Poppy Seed Dressing
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar/Cider vinegar /cranberry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Poppy seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In an electric blender container, add the oil, vinegar, dry mustard, onion, salt and sugar together.
2) Cover and process the ingredients on a low speed until well blended.
3) Add the poppy seeds and whirl to mix.
4) Cover and store in the refrigerator until required or upto one month.
5) When required, bring the dressing to the room temperature and shake well.
6) Use as required.