Tasty Flax cracker snack
|Flax seeds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Fresh garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. Add water if a little too dry.
2. Press mixture flat onto a Paraflexx sheet into a large square or rectangle, making sure that the mixture stands only a few millimetres tall. (The thicker the cracker the harder to eat and the longer to dry).
3. Score the size of crackers you’d like with a knife or spatula before dehydrating. (I usually score the large square 3x3 or 4x4 depending on what I want to use them for).
4. Dehydrate around 115°F - 125°F overnight and flip over once one side is dry. Dry to completion.
5. Store in an airtight container, somewhere close to hand for when the cravings strike!