Poppy Seed Cookies
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poppy seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs until foamy.
3) Beat in the sugar, orange juice, oil, 1/2 poppyseeds and salt.
4) Gradually stir in the flour and beat to blend well.
5) On an ungreased cookie sheet drop the mixture by 1/2 teaspoons about 1 inch apart.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
7) Remove the cookies immediately from cookie sheet.
8) Serve in a nice plate.