This lobster and beef surf and turf recipe is filling and flavorful. Served with potatoes or salad, this surf and turf recipe is prepared by cooking the beef fillets and lobsters on the grill. Flavored with creole seasoning and lime juice, this recipe can be served for parties.
2 (Fresh Or Frozen)
Chopped green onions
1 Cup (16 tbs)
To Taste (Tonys)
* Melt butter. Add Lime juice, green onions and garlic. Stir well. Turn heat to low.
* Take thawed lobster tails and using kitchen scissors cut the tails down the middle either on the belly side or the outside. We cut open the belly side since it was softer.
Serve with a steamed vegetable, Twice Baked Potatoes or Homemade Macaroni & Cheese.
* With a sharp knife, cut the tail meat down the middle.
* With a brush or a spoon coat the tails with the lime butter sauce.
* Run a skewer through each tail for easier handling on the grill and keeps from curling.
* Place Lobster tails and Petite Filets on a platter. Season with Sea Salt, Garlic Powder and Tony’s.
* Place evenly on grill.
* Grill the Lobsters for 5 minutes each side.
* Grill the Filets for 10 minutes each side.
* Return to a platter and bring inside.
* Pour lime butter sauce over the lobster tails or pour the lime butter sauce in custard cups for dipping the lobster meat.
If you like this video, please remember to visit CajunCookingTV for more videos from Cajuncookingtv.
When you are looking for an absolute crowd-pleaser, you can't go wrong with America's favorite surf 'n turf. Beryl Stokes teaches you how you can replicate the restaurant-style surf and turf at home using lobster and beef. Easy, effortless, filling and very, very flavorful, this luscious dish makes excellent addition to your parties.