Lynn demonstrates how to make Crab Cakes. This is full of lump crab meat and is baked. Delicious for dinner.
Lump crab meat
50 Gram, processed into crumbs (2 slices bread)
Seafood seasoning/Old bay seasoning
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set side.
2. In a large bowl add in the egg, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, parsley flakes, dry mustard, mayonnaise, and prepared mustard. Beat all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Stir in the bread crumbs and mix well until moist.
4. Add in the crab meat and mix, being careful not to break it up too much.
5. Cover the mixture bowl and refrigerate until cool.
6. Take out the mixture from the fridge make patties. Place the patties over the parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Crab Cakes with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.