1. In a small bowl mix the herb mix along with 1 ½ tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Heat the grill over the stove, and keep it ready before you clean the shrimps.
3. Clean and shell the shrimps and keep it aside, insert the shrimp followed by the tomatoes on a kebab skewer.
4. Chop the mixed greens, tomato and cucumber.
5. Once done place the kebab skewer on the grill and let it grill for 3 minutes per side.
6. Toss all the chopped vegetables in a bowl along with balsamic vinaigrette and salt.
7. Once the shrimp kebab is ready remove and place it on a serving dish and lightly bush the herb mixture on the kebab.
8. Serve the shrimp kebab along with tossed salads.