1. Cut octopus into medium sized pieces.
2. Place a speed cooker on flame, and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion and octopus. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add red wine, dill, and Daphne leaves in it.
5. Sprinkle pepper, and add tomato puree in the cooker.
6. Pour water, cover, and let it boil for 15 minutes.
7. Then, sprinkle salt, add some more water, if required.
8. Drop pasta, and cook for another 6-7 minutes or until done. Stir frequently.
9. Serve octopus with pasta hot
If you are using a normal pot, cook for 30 minutes.