Chili Tomato Seafood
|Cooking oil spray||1|
|Brown onion||206 Gram, chop (1)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crush|
|Red hot chili pepper||1 , seeded, thinly sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , cut into thin strips|
|Whole peeled tomato||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Marjoram||2 Tablespoon (1-2)|
|Seafood seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Moroccan seasoning||3 Tablespoon (1.5-3)|
|Plain greek yogurt/Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seafood||250 Gram (prawn, salmon and scallops)|
1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram, seafood seasoning, and Moroccan seasoning. Stir.
6. Place tomatoes in the pan, cover it with lid, and cook until done, stirring in every five minutes interval.
7. Put yogurt in pan, and give it a good stir.
8. Throw in seafood, mix and cover it with lid. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until done.
9. Serve chilli tomato seafood hot with parsley garnish.
You can increase or decrease the quantity of seafood depending on your taste.
Calories 670 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.9 mg83.6%
Sodium 533.2 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.4%
Sugars 49.1 g
Protein 48 g95.6%
Vitamin A 139.3% Vitamin C 250.3%
Calcium 90.1% Iron 77.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet