1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram, seafood seasoning, and Moroccan seasoning. Stir.
6. Place tomatoes in the pan, cover it with lid, and cook until done, stirring in every five minutes interval.
7. Put yogurt in pan, and give it a good stir.
8. Throw in seafood, mix and cover it with lid. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until done.
9. Serve chilli tomato seafood hot with parsley garnish.
You can increase or decrease the quantity of seafood depending on your taste.