These light and fluffy crab cakes will surprise you with a bit of a bite. But not to worry, it won't hurt! They will become your favorite!
Whipped cream cheese with chives
1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2 cup for crab cake+ 1/2 cup for coating)
10 Tablespoon, grated
3 Cup (48 tbs)
4 Tablespoon (for frying crab cakes)
1. Beat egg whites until foamy and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add crab meat, whipped cream with chives, panko, and parmesan cheese.
3. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in it.
4. Insert horseradish sauce, and lemon zest. Mix well.
5. Fold beaten egg white into crab mixture,1/3 at a time.
6. Form 6 crab cakes about ½ inch thick.
7. Coat it with panko and parmesan.
8. Place it in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until it becomes firm.
9. In frying pan, heat olive oil, and sauté crab cakes 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.