1 Cup (16 tbs) (okinawan sweet potatoes infused with ginger and coconut milk)
Dill hollandaise sauce
1 Small (for garnish)
1. Pre heat the oven to desired temperature.
2. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper and roll it in the flour.
3. Dip in the egg wash.
4. Drop it in the plate containing the crushed kettle chips. Encrust it well.
5. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil.
6. Throw in the fish fillet and fry until there is a golden brown color on both sides of it.
7. Place it in a preheated oven and finish off cooking the fish in it.
8. Heat a skillet and drop the butter in it.
9. Throw in the asparagus and the halved tomatoes. Saute well.
10.Pour the vegetable broth in it and cook until the asparagus is tender.
11.On a plate, place two scoops of the ginger and coconut milk infused Okinawan mashed purple sweet potatoes.
12.Place some of the asparagus spears on the plate along with a few of the halved cherry tomatoes.
13.Rest the kettle chips encrusted and fried Nairagi fillet on the plate.
14.Drizzle the Dill Hollandaise sauce on the plate.
15.Garnish with a sprig of dill and serve.