Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap
|Tortillas||6 Medium, readymade|
|Shrimps||500 Gram, peeled and deveined|
|Chicken breasts||3 Medium, cut up|
|Pineapple slices||5 Small, cut into chunks|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey garlic sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, chopped|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||3 Medium, washed|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic seasoning.
6. Thread the chicken breasts and the shrimps into the skewers.
7. Roll the chicken skewers in the seasoned dough. Dust off the excess flour.
8. In a frying skillet, add the vegetable oil and deep fry the chicken skewers, on medium heat, for 10 minutes on each side.
9. In a frying pan, add some olive oil and fry the shrimps on each side, until they turn dark brown in hue.
10. In the tortilla, place the shrimps, in the centre, along with the lettuce and the tomatoes. Add some honey garlic sauce to taste.
11. In the Romane Lettuce, place the grilled chicken along with honey ginger sauce.
12. Serve warm , along with a tangy dip of your choice.
Calories 614 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160.3 mg53.4%
Sodium 878.2 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 39 g77.9%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 29.1%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 31.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet