1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic seasoning.
6. Thread the chicken breasts and the shrimps into the skewers.
7. Roll the chicken skewers in the seasoned dough. Dust off the excess flour.
8. In a frying skillet, add the vegetable oil and deep fry the chicken skewers, on medium heat, for 10 minutes on each side.
9. In a frying pan, add some olive oil and fry the shrimps on each side, until they turn dark brown in hue.
10. In the tortilla, place the shrimps, in the centre, along with the lettuce and the tomatoes. Add some honey garlic sauce to taste.
11. In the Romane Lettuce, place the grilled chicken along with honey ginger sauce.
12. Serve warm , along with a tangy dip of your choice.