1) Clean the crayfish. Remove the tail meat from the shell and claws for garnish.
2) Season the seafood with pepper.
3) In 4 large long-stemmed wine glasses, put the lettuce.
4) Arrange the crayfish on top of the lettuce.
5) Mix the chutney, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and Tabasco sauce together.
6) Add lemon juice to taste and season with salt and pepper.
7) Spoon the mixture sparingly over the prawns and dust with some paprika or cayenne pepper.
8) Serve the crayfish cocktail while it is still fresh and crunchy. Makes an excellent appetizer.