1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2. In a roasting pan pour olive oil and place the lamb shanks in it.
3. Rub some of the harissa over the shanks.
4. Cover the baking dish with foil and roast it in the oven for 2 hours.
5. In another roasting pan place the peppers, courgettes, onions and aubergines.
6. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
7. Roast the vegetables for 40 minutes along with the shanks.
8. In a pot combine tinned tomatoes, garlic, chick peas and harissa.
9. Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven and add it to the pot.
10. Pour water, orange flower water, honey, sultans and turmeric, stir them well.
11. Cover the pot and over medium heat cook the vegetables for 45 minutes.
12. Serve the Lamb Shanks with couscous, sauce and torn coriander.