1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat olive oil in heavy skillet and place fish in skillet skin side down.
3. Sear in pan for 4 minutes.
4. Turnover and place in 375 degree oven for 8 minutes or until just translucent in the center.
5. Heat a small amount of oil in another skillet.
6. Add fingerlings.
7. Season with salt and pepper and toss until hot.
8. Add spinach and toss until slightly wilted.
9. Place spinach and fingerlings on a plate.
10. Set salmon on top.
11. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and top with Buerre Blanc serve immediately.
Are you a seafood lover who wants to prepare some exotic dishes at home? If yes, then this recipe video of Crispy Skin Salmon and Seafood Cataplana is definitely for you. Watch these dishes being prepared in the kitchen of award winning Firefly Grill and Wine Bar. You are going to love these recipes and it might become your family favorite too!
Crispy Skin Salmon And Seafood Cataplana Recipe Video