Crispy Skin Salmon and Seafood Cataplana
|Fresh spinach||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Fingerling potato||1 Pound, blanched|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Toasted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Buerre blanc||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme sprig||2|
|Sliced shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat olive oil in heavy skillet and place fish in skillet skin side down.
3. Sear in pan for 4 minutes.
4. Turnover and place in 375 degree oven for 8 minutes or until just translucent in the center.
5. Heat a small amount of oil in another skillet.
6. Add fingerlings.
7. Season with salt and pepper and toss until hot.
8. Add spinach and toss until slightly wilted.
9. Place spinach and fingerlings on a plate.
10. Set salmon on top.
11. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and top with Buerre Blanc serve immediately.
Calories 1097 Calories from Fat 763
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.7%
Saturated Fat 42.1 g210.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 279.6 mg93.2%
Sodium 262.2 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 50 g100.4%
Vitamin A 107.1% Vitamin C 21.8%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet