|Oysters with liquid||1 Pint|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||15 Ounce|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Celery stalks||4 , sliced|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|White wine/Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Prepare oysters in their own salty juice (or buy readymade).
2) Cut the oysters in half, if too long.
3) From two-day old loaf, prepare breadcrumbs.
4) In a skillet, melt butter and cook onions and celery until soft and light golden brown.
5) Add to breadcrumbs, with chopped herbs and seasoning, lemon juice and the oysters.
6) If the mixture is too dry, a little white wine or stock may be added, but it must not be too soft.
7) Use the oyster stuffing to fill the turkey.
8) Fill the stuffing in the turkey cavity and secure tightly before grilling.