|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flaked lobster/Crabmeat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cracker meal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 , grated|
|Potato chips||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Take a frying pan and soften 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the sherry.
3. Heat together and cook on low heat for about a minute.
4. Stir in lobster or crab-meat.
5. Blend the mixture by stirring and cover and keep it away from heat.
6. Heat 2 tbsp of butter and add flour and stir the mixture for about a minute.
7. Take out from heat and add hot liquid drained from sherried lobster or crab meat and the cream.
8. Heat the sauce and cook by stirring constantly until it becomes creamy and smooth.
9. Take another bowl, add egg yolk and beat them nicely. Stir the egg yolks into the hot sauce and beat well.
10. Stir in shellfish and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
11. Divide the mixture into 2-6 buttered ramekins.
12. Take another bowl, and combine paprika, cracker meal, lemon rind crushed potato chips and grated cheese.
13. Soften 2 tbsp of butter and add it to the crumb mixture and stir well.
14. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the ramekins.
15. Bake in an oven for about 10 minutes until the tops of the crumbs get browned delicately.
16. Serve the seafood ramekins hot with French bread rounds.