Pressure Cooker Savory Seafood Starters
|Butter/Margarine||1 Teaspoon (A Little For Greasing)|
|Shelled prawns||100 Gram|
|Double cream||60 Milliliter|
|Finely grated cheddar cheese||25 Gram|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||60 Milliliter (To Finish:)|
|Finely grated cheddar cheese||25 Gram (To Finish)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (To Finish)|
1. With a little butter or margarine lightly grease 4 ovenproof ramekin dishes.
2. Divide the prawns equally between the dishes.
3. In a bowl beat together the egg, cream, milk, cheese and a little salt and pepper and pour over the prawns.
4. Into the cooker put the water with the trivet, rim side down.
5. Stand the dishes on the trivet and cover each with a piece of greased greaseproof paper or aluminium foil.
6. Close the cooker, bring to h pressure, cook for 3 minutes and reduce pressure slowly.
7. In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley.
8. Lift the hot dishes out of the cooker, remove the paper or foil and add a little breadcrumb topping to each dish.
9. Place under a preheated hot grill until golden brown.
10. Garnish each dish with an unshelled prawn, if liked and serve hot.