|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned chunk tuna||13 Ounce, drained, flaked (2 Cans, 6 1/2 Ounce Each, Water Packed)|
|Canned peas||17 Ounce, drained|
|Chow mein noodles||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Use As Needed)|
1) In a wok or pan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients and boil the mixture.
3) Slowly add peas and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4) Let it heat to serving temperature.
5) Serve over chow mein noodles and seaside casserole is ready to eat.