Honeydew And Seafood
|Honeydew melon||1 Pound (1 Standard)|
|Tuna fish||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, peeled and cubed|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut a melon into two equal halves.
2. Use a melon bailer to scoop out center of the melon, leaving about 1/4-inch-wide rim on rinds.
3. Cut each rind half into thirds.
4. In a bowl, mix together tuna fish, shrimp (reserving some for garnish), cucumber, mushrooms, and melon balls.
5. Further, add mayonnaise, tomato sauce, and salt.
6. Pour dressing over seafood mixture.
7. Mix until well combined.
8. Fill the melon shells with this mixture.
9. Garnish with reserved shrimp.
10. For making low fat dish, replace dressing with juice of 1 lemon.