Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
|Shrimp in shells||12 Ounce, peeled and deveined (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Scallops||8 Ounce (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Sweet pepper||1 Medium, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (Red / Green)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil/Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of water with cornflour to a smooth paste.
5) In a wok, heat half of oil and stir mushrooms, red pepper, celery, onion, and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes till crisp-tender.
6) Take the vegetables out of the wok.
7) In the same wok heat the remaining oil and stir fry scallops and shrimps for 2 to 3 minutes or until the seafood is opaque.
8) Remove and set aside.
9) In the same wok, heat cornstarch mixture until thickened.
10) Transfer the vegetables and seafood to wok.
11) Simmer for 1 minute or till heated through.
12) Serve over rice with lemon sprinkled with parsley if desired.