Cassola De Peix
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Medium shrimp/1 can 4 1/2 ounce shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce, cooked and split|
|Crab meat/1 can crab meat of 7 1/2 ounce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained, flaked, and cartilage removed|
|Steamed lobster/1 can of 5.5 ounce lobster meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Bottled hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sharp process american cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter on low heat. Then, add flour and salt. Sit for few seconds and fold in milk.
2) Keep stirring constantly until sauce thickens and starts to bubble. Turn off the heat.
3) Now, add shrimp, crab meat, lobster, mushrooms, sherry, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
4) Take a 1-quart casserole dish and pour the mixture in it. Spread some cheese on its top.
5) Mix bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons melted butter and add it to cheese.
6) Now, bake at 375° until heated through or about 40 minutes.
7) Serve Cassola De Peix with some mushroom or seafood garnished on it.
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.5 mg37.8%
Sodium 575.9 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet