|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed (1 Can)|
|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Lemon twists||1 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1) In a saucepan, mix together cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and the two tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
2) Heat it on low fire until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
3) Now, add crab, shrimp, and mushrooms. Mix and transfer in to 4 large baking shells.
4) Melt butter and stir in dry bread crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
5) Sprinkle crumbs mixture on the shells.
6) Then, bake the mixture at 375° for about 20 minutes.
7) To serve seafood bake garnish parsley and lemon twist.