Crab Stuffed Avocados
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped pimento||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Shelled crab leg||3⁄4 Pound, chilled, cooked, cut in short lengths (About 1 1/2 Pounds In Shell)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (Few Wedges)|
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, hard-cooked eggs, celery, salt, pimiento, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) Refrigerate the mixture until thoroughly chilled.
3) Halve the avocados lengthwise, discard seed and brush the avocados with lemon juice.
4) Spoon the egg mixture into the avocado halves and top with the crab.
5) Serve the Crab Stuffed Avocados with a few lemon wedges.