Fresh And Peppery Seafood Starter
|Peeled prawns||100 Gram|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (To Serve)|
1) Rinse the watercress and arrange it in a large shallow dish so as to form a bed.
2) Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and then cut off the skin.
3) Cut the avocado into slices and sprinkle with lemon juice so that there is no browning.
4) Peel the grapefruit and then skin the segments. Reserve as much juice as possible.
5) On the bed of watercress, arrange alternating slices of avocado and grapefruit.
6) Pour the grapefruit juice all over and tumble the prawns into the center.
7) Mix together the paprika, turmeric and mayonnaise and spoon the mixture all over the prawns.
8) Garnish the salad with springs of parsley and serve as an appetizer.