Fresh and Peppery Seafood Starter
|Peeled prawns||100 Gram|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (To Serve)|
1) Rinse the watercress and arrange it in a large shallow dish so as to form a bed.
2) Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and then cut off the skin.
3) Cut the avocado into slices and sprinkle with lemon juice so that there is no browning.
4) Peel the grapefruit and then skin the segments. Reserve as much juice as possible.
5) On the bed of watercress, arrange alternating slices of avocado and grapefruit.
6) Pour the grapefruit juice all over and tumble the prawns into the center.
7) Mix together the paprika, turmeric and mayonnaise and spoon the mixture all over the prawns.
8) Garnish the salad with springs of parsley and serve as an appetizer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1719 Calories from Fat 1381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g243%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.7 mg83.2%
Sodium 977.3 mg40.7%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 34 g135.8%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 30 g60.9%
Vitamin A 188.1% Vitamin C 392.6%
Calcium 34.6% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet