Sea Food Shells
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned flaked crab meat||5 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Butter 8 individual scallop shells.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a saucepan of water cook macaroni, drain and keep aside in a bowl.
4. In the empty pan melt butter, cook onion until tender and add to macaroni.
5. Mix well diluting soup with milk and adding lemon rind and juice, cheese, seasonings and crab meat.
6. Pour over macaroni, divide mixture evenly and top with bread crumbs which have been mixed with melted butter.
7. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Serve Sea Food Shells hot with or without garnish or as desired.