Shrimp, Scallops, And Green Olives
|Pineapple chunks||1 Can (10 oz) (No. 2.5)|
|Stuffed green olives||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Remove the shell from the shrimp.
2) Cut down the back of the shrimp and remove devein.
3) Cut scallops into pieces, two pieces if scallops are small, four pieces if they are large.
4) Drain the pineapple and olives.
5) Place two shrimps together and skewer alternately with scallops, pineapple and olives.
6) In a bowl, add melted butter and add lemon juice and seasonings.
7) Brush the mix on the shrimps and scallops.
8) Arrange skewers over hot coals.
9) Broil for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with melted butter.
10) Serve hot.