Seafood Stir Fry
|Asparagus spears||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Corn oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Inch, cut into thin strips|
|Leek||1 , shredded|
|Carrots||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Baby corn cobs||3 1⁄2 Ounce, cut into fourths lengthwise|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked shellfish||1 Pound, thawed, if frozen (Assorted, 450 Grams)|
|Cooked egg noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Serve)|
|Cooked shrimp||4 Large|
|Snipped chives||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm)|
1) In a small pab, boil the wtaer and add asparagus.
2) Blanch them for 1-2 minutes, drain and keep them warm.
3) In a hot wok or large skillte, heat oil and saute corn cons, leek, carrot and ginger for 3 minutes. Do not let them brown.
4) Add soy sauce, honey and oyster sauce.
5) Add cooked shellfish and keep cooking for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are soft and shellfish is fully heated.
6) Add blanched asparagus and cook for further 2 minutes.
7) Onto 4 warm serving plates, divide cooked warm noodles equally and top with euqal portions of stir-fried veggies and shellfish.
8) Garnish with chives and shrimps and serve warm.