|Prawns/Crabmeat / lobster flesh||12 Ounce, prepared (350 Grams)|
|Crisp lettuce leaves||6|
|For the cocktail sauce|
|Mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon (Rounded)|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
1. If the shellfish is frozen, thaw before preparing.
2. Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves.
3. Pick six large crisp leaves; roll up the leaves together and crosswise shed finely.
4. In a polythene bag, place the shredded lettuce and add a little sparking water; close and refrigerate.
5. In a mixing bowl, put together all the cocktail sauce ingredients and mix well.
6. Just before serving, mix the shellfish in cocktail sauce.
7. In each of six individual glasses, place a little of the shredded lettuce at the base.
8. Spoon the shellfish mixture into each glass.
9. Garnish with a slice of cucumber at the rim of the glass.
10. Sprinkle paprika pepper.
11. Serve immediately.
Cut a slice of cucumber till the center, so that it can be slotted into the glass rim.