|Prawns/Crabmeat / lobster flesh||12 Ounce, prepared (350 Grams)|
|Crisp lettuce leaves||6|
|For the cocktail sauce|
|Mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon (Rounded)|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
1. If the shellfish is frozen, thaw before preparing.
2. Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves.
3. Pick six large crisp leaves; roll up the leaves together and crosswise shed finely.
4. In a polythene bag, place the shredded lettuce and add a little sparking water; close and refrigerate.
5. In a mixing bowl, put together all the cocktail sauce ingredients and mix well.
6. Just before serving, mix the shellfish in cocktail sauce.
7. In each of six individual glasses, place a little of the shredded lettuce at the base.
8. Spoon the shellfish mixture into each glass.
9. Garnish with a slice of cucumber at the rim of the glass.
10. Sprinkle paprika pepper.
11. Serve immediately.
Cut a slice of cucumber till the center, so that it can be slotted into the glass rim.
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 148.3 mg49.4%
Sodium 426.6 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet