|Clams||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot fat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1) Take a bowl and combine egg, clams, lemon juice, onion, seasonings and parsley in it. Mix nicely.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 flat cakes.
3) Roll the cakes in bread crumbs.
4) Fry the cakes in deep hot fat until light brown in color on both sides.
5) Heat the buns and place the cakes on each bun half.
6) Place the bun tops and serve immediately.
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.9 mg17.3%
Sodium 500.2 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 11 g21.7%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 39.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet