|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Rice cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at (375°F.).
2. Cut scallops into small cubes.
3. In a pan add 1/2 teaspoon salt and water, bring to boiling point and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain reserving stock and drain oysters reserving liquor.
5. In a bowl combine scallop stock, oyster liquor and shrimp stock, if any, to make 1 cup liquid.
6. If more liquid is needed to make this amount, add milk.
7. In a pan heat butter add mushrooms and onion and cook over low heat about 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
8. Blend in flour and slowly add sea food liquid.
9. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
10. Add cream, sherry, lemon juice, remaining salt, scallops, oysters and shrimp.
11. Grease scallop shells or ramekins and place the mixture into it.
12. In a bowl mix finely crushed rice cereal with melted butter and grated cheese
13. Sprinkle the shrimp mixture with the crushed rice cereal mixture and paprika.
14. Bake in a moderate preheated oven for about 25 minutes until browned.
15. Serve with sauce as desired.