|Skinless flounder fillets/Other fish fillets||2 Pound (8 Pieces)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
1) In a serving platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply lemon juice over the fillets and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the grated cheese and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Place the platter about 4 inches away from coals and broil for about 5-6 minutes.
5) Remove the platter from the broiler and spread the fillets with the cheese mixture.
6) Then broil for another 3-4 minutes until fillets are lightly browned and flakey.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.