Baked Seafood Carrousel
|Shrimps||5 Ounce, deveined|
|Canned deveined shrimps||5 Ounce, drained and rinsed (1 Can)|
|Canned crabmeat||8 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Crabmeat||8 Ounce, drained|
|French bread||6 Cup (96 tbs), cubed (French Or Italian)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream/Table cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the crabmeat and shrimps.
3) In a separate bowl, combine together the bread cubes, diced cheese and chopped parsley.
4) In a greased 10-cup baking dish, alternately layer the seafood and bread mixture, ¼ at a time.
5) In a medium-sized bowl, slightly beat the eggs and stir in the cream, milk, mustard, melted margarine or butter and shredded cheese. Pour the mixture all over the layers in the baking dish. Chill for about 60 minutes.
6) Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour or till the preparation if puffed and golden in color.
7) Serve hot.