|Cooked crabmeat||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) Pick over the crabmeat very carefully, taking our and discarding all bits of the shell.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion over low heat till it has turned transparent.
3) Add the breadcrumbs and blend properly.
4) Stir in the cleaned crabmeat, the beaten eggs as well as the seasoning.
5) Add just enough heavy cream to hold the mixture together.
6) Shape the mixture into 6 flat cakes and then roll each cake in flour.
7) In butter or oil, sauté the cakes till they have all nicely browned on both the sides and have thoroughly heated.
8) Serve hot with lemon butter and tartar sauce.