Seafood Artichoke Ramekins
|Cheese sauce||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Small shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cooked crab meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned artichoke hearts||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the cheese sauce very gently and then add the sherry, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
3) Add the shrimp, crab meat as well as the drained mushrooms.
4) In 4 greased ramekins, arrange the artichoke hearts. Use the seafood sauce to cover properly. Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or till the preparation is thoroughly heated.
6) Serve hot.