Seafood Artichoke Ramekins
|Cheese sauce||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Small shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cooked crab meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned artichoke hearts||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the cheese sauce very gently and then add the sherry, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
3) Add the shrimp, crab meat as well as the drained mushrooms.
4) In 4 greased ramekins, arrange the artichoke hearts. Use the seafood sauce to cover properly. Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or till the preparation is thoroughly heated.
6) Serve hot.
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.3%
Trans Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 92.8 mg30.9%
Sodium 918.1 mg38.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 29 g58%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet