Seafood Combination in Wine
|Condensed mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant onion flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned shrimp||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), drained|
|Canned diced pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Canned tuna||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained, cartilage removed|
|Instant rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Raw)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the soup, wine, seasonings and water together.
2) In a slow cooker, place the fish and rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
3) Then pour over the liquid
4) Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.7 mg11.9%
Sodium 838.2 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 35 g69.5%
Vitamin A 28.7% Vitamin C 42.7%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet