Seafood Combination In Wine
|Condensed mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant onion flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned shrimp||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), drained|
|Canned diced pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Canned tuna||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained, cartilage removed|
|Instant rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Raw)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the soup, wine, seasonings and water together.
2) In a slow cooker, place the fish and rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
3) Then pour over the liquid
4) Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately on individual serving plates.