Smith's Grilled Seafood Brochettes
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced to make 1 teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Large shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, deveined (8 Pieces)|
|Sea scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tuna||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 8 pieces|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Large, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Onions||2 Small, cut into 1/2 -inch-thick wedges|
|Lemon wedges||2 (For Garnish)|
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Rinse seafood. Pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients.
4) Whisk the marinade to mix well.
5) Add seafood to the marinade and toss mixture till well coated.
6) Cover and chill the mixture for 1 to 2 hours stirring occasionally.
7) Into four long skewers alternately thread seafood, bell pepper, onions, and tomatoes.
8) On a prepared grill place the brochettes 4 to 6 inches from glowing coals for about 3 minutes on each side till food is cooked.
9) Alternately broil the fish on a rack 4 inches from the preheated broiler.
10) Serve immediately topped with lemon wedges.