Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole
|Sole fillet||1 Pound|
|Sea scallops||1 Pound|
|Shrimp||3⁄4 Pound (Shelled And Deveined)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tartar sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash seafood and shell, pat dry. Cut fillets in half crosswise.
2. In a deep skillet, slowly heat salad oil to 375F on a deep-frying thermometer.
3. In pie plate, using a fork, beat eggs with salt, pepper, paprika. Place bread crumbs on waxed paper.
4. Dip sea- food in egg mixture, then in crumbs, coating it evenly. Gently place seafood, a few pieces at a time, in hot oil; fry until golden-brown. This will take 3 to 5 minutes. Remove, and drain on paper towels. Place in warm oven until all seafood is cooked
5. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with tartar sauce