Abalone With Oyster Sauce
|Canned abalone||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chinese oyster sauce||3 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||6 (For Serving)|
1. Drain and thinly slice abalone.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook evenly but do not browning.
3. Add abalone pieces along with the oyster sauce. Stir for 5 minutes.
4. Mix cornflour with chicken stock in the pan and cook. Stir well until you get thickens mixture.
5. Simmer for 2 minutes and add salt additionally.
6. Serve this spicy hot sauce in a serving dish.