Salmon With Stuffing
|Whole salmon||3 1⁄2 Pound, dressed|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finley minced|
|Bay leaf||1 Small, crumbled|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse and dry the salmon, then sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt inside the fish.
3) In a nonstick baking pan, place the salted salmon.
4) In a saucepan, simmer the onion, garlic, celery and bay leaf in 1/4 cup water until the vegetables are softened.
5) Then stir in rest of the butter, parsely,1/2 tsp salt, pepper, bread crumbs and rosemary, toss lightly to mix.
6) Stuff the mixture loosely into the salmon cavity and place a foil loosely over the fins and tail.
7) Bake the stuffed salmon in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, until it turns flakey.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.