Jumbo Shells Seafood Fancies
|Uncooked jumbo pasta shells||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Canned tiny shrimp||2 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery leaves||4 (Optional)|
1) Follow package instructions to cook shells until al dente and drain well.
2) Drain again after washing thoroughly under cold running water and cool them after drying on paper-towel-lined plate.
3) Remove the liquid from crabmeat.
4) In a large bowl, put crabmeat and break into small pieces with a fork, discarding bits of shell or cartilage, if any.
5) Stir in cheese, shrimp, salad dressing, celery, onion and pimiento and add in more salad dressing, if the seafood mixture seems too dry.
6) Spoon the seafood mixture into cooled shells and chill, covered in refrigerator.
7) If wished, garnish with celery leaves and serve chilled.
Calories 680 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg31%
Sodium 383.4 mg16%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.2%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 36 g71.3%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet