|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Rice cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Prepare small cubes by cutting the scallops. Place in a saucepan.
3) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour water.
4) Reserve the liquid while draining the oysters.
5) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
6) Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Drain and reserve the excess liquid.
8) In a bowl, add scallop stock, oyster liquor and shrimp stock, if any, to make 1 cup liquid. To increase the quantity of liquid, add milk.
9) In a skillet, add butter to melt over heat. Add mushrooms and onion to sauté over low heat about 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
10) Blend in flour and slowly add sea food liquid.
11) Keep the heat low and stir constantly to thicken the sauce.
12) Add cream, sherry, lemon juice, remaining salt, scallops, oysters and shrimp.
13) Place in greased scallop shells or ramekins.
14) In a bowl, add finely crushed rice cereal, melted butter and grated cheese to combine.
15) Sprinkle the shells with this mixture and paprika.
16) Place inside oven to bake for 25 minutes or until browned.
17) Serve the medley warm with additional greens.