|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Dry white wine||3 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter)|
|Passata||3⁄4 Pint (Thick Sieved Tomatoes, 450 Milliliter)|
|Dried red chili||3|
|Mixed seafood||1 Pound (Including Mussels, Prawns And Calamari, 450 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a while.
4) Once done, remove the herbs and chilies from mixture and discard. Add mixed seafood and parsley.
5) Place on heat and warm gently, Add salt, pepper and sugar as desired.
6) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and serve at once.