Fillet Of Sole Stuffed With Crabmeat
|Sole fillets||24 Ounce (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Swiss cheese slice||3 , halved|
|Lump crabmeat||8 Ounce, cartilage removed|
|Snipped basil/1 teaspoon dried basil crushed||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Shallots||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Clam juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Defrost the fish if cold.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. On the work area, put the fillets with skin facing up.
4. Put ½ slice of Swiss cheese along with 3 tablespoons of crabmeat and ½ teaspoons of fresh basil on each fillet.
5. Fold the fillets and place them on a baking dish with the joining part down.
6. Take a heavy skillet; heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine on medium flame.
7. Saute mushrooms, shallot, wine and a tablespoon of lemon juice in it and allow boiling.
8. Once the liquid has diminished, put the leftover butter and heat it until it melts.
9. Put flour in the skillet and mix well.
10. Put clam juice in the mixture and let the ingredients cook until thick and frothy.
11. Put cream and unused lemon juice and salt.
12. Pour the sauce on fish rolls and season with paprika.
13. Bake the rolls for 15-20 minutes until the fish starts chipping.
14. Serve warm with sauce and garnish of parsley.
Calories 509 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.1 mg52.4%
Sodium 839.2 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 51 g102.3%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet