Sea Food Newburg Au Gourmet
|Cooked shrimps||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flounder fillet||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned mushroom caps||6 Ounce|
|Egg yolks||3 , well beaten|
|Sherry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a pan and place the fish and shrimps in it.
2) Cook and flake the fish.
3) Cut the olive into big chunks.
4) Take a blazer pan and melt butter in it.
5) Add the seasonings and flour to it, stirring well.
6) Add the cream slowly while stirring continuously.
7) Add the fish, shrimps and drained mushrooms along with the ripened olives.
8) Add the Sherry and egg yolks and stir properly.
9) Cook until the mixture becomes thick, stirring slowly.
10) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2703 Calories from Fat 1751
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 199 g305.7%
Saturated Fat 109 g545.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1605.9 mg535.3%
Sodium 4431.6 mg184.6%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 108 g215.3%
Vitamin A 123.9% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 58.2% Iron 75.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet