Crab Or Shrimp Stuffing For Fish
|Finely sliced scallions with green tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or Minced)|
|Minced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soft bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Of 1/2 Inch Size)|
|Flaked cooked crab meat/Minced cooked, shelled, and deveined shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), or canned crab meat|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
1) Take a skillet and place butter in it.
2) Sauté the scallions and celery in the butter over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add bread cubes to this and sauté till it turns light brown.
4) Remove from the heat and add rest of the ingredients.
5) Lightly toss them to mix.
6) Use as a stuffing for fish.