Crab Or Shrimp Stuffing For Fish
|Finely sliced scallions with green tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or Minced)|
|Minced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soft bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Of 1/2 Inch Size)|
|Flaked cooked crab meat/Minced cooked, shelled, and deveined shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), or canned crab meat|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
1) Take a skillet and place butter in it.
2) Sauté the scallions and celery in the butter over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add bread cubes to this and sauté till it turns light brown.
4) Remove from the heat and add rest of the ingredients.
5) Lightly toss them to mix.
6) Use as a stuffing for fish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1047 Calories from Fat 627
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.5%
Saturated Fat 39.1 g195.3%
Trans Fat 4.2 g
Cholesterol 351.9 mg117.3%
Sodium 3244.3 mg135.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g23%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 52 g104.3%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C 52.2%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 34.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet