|Chopped potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crab meat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cooked Or Canned)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1. On the top of a double broiler, place milk and potatoes and allow to cook above boiling water till potatoes turn tender. Mix the seasonings.
2. Make crab meat into flakes and mix to the potato mixture. Beat in the eggs.
3. Using a spoon, add the mixture slowly to a heavy frying pan or a thoroughly greased hot griddle.
4. Allow both the sides to turn brown.
5. Serve hot with tartar sauce.