Lemon Seafood Newburg
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shells removed|
|Crab legs||1 Pound (King / Snow)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Remove crab meat from legs and set aside.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add scallops and reduce heat to lowest setting. Let cook for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and cook another 5 minutes.
6. Heat 4 large ramekin in microwave with a little water. Remove ramekin, pour off water, divide the crab between the two, pour in the Newburg sauce. Garnish with chives. Serve immediately.